- 2 pounds sifted confectioners’ sugar
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 2 cups flaked coconut
- 1 stick butter or margarine, melted (4 ounces)
- 3 cups chopped pecans
- Dipping Chocolate (below), melted
Mix all ingredients together, shape into balls, then chill until hard. Dip chilled balls in dipping chocolate and let cool.
Store in airtight container in refrigerator.
Use melted chocolate almond bark or purchased dipping chocolate, or the mixture below
- 1 cake paraffin wax
- 12 ounces semisweet chocolate chips